Sunday, December 31, 2006

Closing thoughts for 2006

A new year. Here's what I'm hoping for from the Democrats in the Congress. Investigations into Bush corruption and law breaking. Accountability from Bush and his cronies. If that means impeachment or criminal prosecutions so much the better.

People keep talking about how President Ford "healed the nation" by pardoning the criminal Nixon. Now, we know it's not true. Ford did it to save his pal Nixon from the shame of being held accountable for his crimes.

Ford, Nixon Sustained Friendship for Decades
"I looked upon him as my personal friend. And I always treasured our relationship. And I had no hesitancy about granting the pardon, because I felt that we had this relationship and that I didn't want to see my real friend have the stigma," Ford said in the interview.

This is incriminating evidence and so far, I've not heard the media bringing it up or correcting all their attributions of pure motives to Ford. Disgusting. Ford deserved to lose the presidency over the pardon, now we have the confession from Ford.

The Ford pardon is possibly why we have this run-amuck occupant in the White House. For shame.

Let's hope the Democrats set a better example than Ford and hold the criminal would-be dictator Bush and his crimianl cronies accountable in 2007.

Categories: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home